having problems with my A/C, no cold air

H-town_Ryda_06

Reaction score
When I first bought my car I got a great deal since the AC didn't work. I checked the system and it was still charged, so I took it to my mechanic and turns out it was a simple ground wire.... Took him like 10min to figure it out lol

Maybe check that?

Brad2274

Reaction score
if you wanna rule stuff out, get your system drained and then get a new vacuum pulled and have them recharge it properly, guy did it for $20 for me, that would rule out the easy stuff and it's good to get your system flushed. change your dryer while youre at it, they're like $12 and easy to do

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
bring it to the pros and let them check to see if you have any leaks or problems etc,

you cant diy A/C without the proper gear like a dual gauge manifold.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
When I refueled the freon in my dads car, the can said the same thing about the ac system being full, we then found out that we needed to rev the engine and the can was empty within seconds, that was 3 years ago btw.

John4o1

Reaction score
My ac clutch was not kicking in it was blowing out outside temperature ait i had to get it replaced. i brought my car to pep boys to get it checked out. they charged me 650$ for a new ac compressor and ac freon refill with some other fillents plus labor. it was worth it because it was 90 degrees the pass few days and i have black leather seats and i burn in my car without ac :rofl:

Back