FS: Heated Mirrors

tknightt

Reaction score
I dropped by the local junkyard today (now that the snow has melted) I noticed quite a few Accords still had side view mirrors (the heated kind).

Of course I would be the pigtails as well has the switch (it's on the electric mirror control)

I can't garantee color, if I can I'll try and get matching but may not be possible.

I asked them about cost and when I add shipping it comes to about 145$ per set.

I was wondering if any of you were interested in a set.

if you comment on here with the color you want and if it's for a sedan or coupe.

1. DrzMonster (coupe)

like I did for the heated seat bezels, first come first served, if you don't intend on buying them don't ask for a set because I will be paying for them upfront out of my own pocket.

Last edited:

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
Do they fold by any chance? Automatically I mean

Last edited:

LouDa601aCcorD

Reaction score
I am interested in pigtails and switch instead of mirror itself. I also want heated/power folding and pigtails and switch would be good start for a swap.

tknightt

Reaction score
I am interested in pigtails and switch instead of mirror itself. I also want heated/power folding and pigtails and switch would be good start for a swap.

Not quite sure what you want, to my knowledge, there ate no heated AND power folding mirrors, it's one or the other.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Not quite sure what you want, to my knowledge, there ate no heated AND power folding mirrors, it's one or the other.

Maybe someone can be crafty and place the internals from a heated mirror in a powered folding mirror... since after all it's just the mirror plate, and heating element. :beer:

tknightt

Reaction score
Maybe someone can be crafty and place the internals from a heated mirror in a powered folding mirror... since after all it's just the mirror plate, and heating element. :beer:

I tried, the mirror glass is a completely different shape and well as it's not attached in the same way

DrzMonster

Reaction score
I think I've reached out to you on this before.. I'd be interested on a coupe set, with pigtail and switch inside.. Sign me up. I have an 02 coupe ex if it matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FNCONE

Reaction score
I was able to modify heated mirrors into my PFM. Since the switch needs to be either heated or power folding, I kept it as PF and just wired the heated mirror glass with the rear heated glass.
Sorry for thread jacking. But it can be done.

Back