Hello 6GA from GA!

1bad6

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I'm a new member from Atlanta, Ga. I've got several nicknames, but I usually go by Mandingo.

I've checked out postings from this forum many times via google searches even during the time before I decided to get my 2002 Accord coupe EX MT. I had my ride for about a month before I did a JDM H22 swap...so it now has the H22, F23 manual tranny, 8lb Fidanza flywheel, stage 2 clutchmasters clutch, chipped and tuned P28 ECU, and a custom catback exhaust as far as performance goes. It also has a full ICE system which includes a 7" Kenwood DVD motorized screen and head unit, 2 - 6x9" Panasonic 3 ways in the rear and 2 - 5 1/2" Alpine type S speakers up front all powered by a 75x4 channel Alpine amp and 3 Visonic 10" subs powered by a 600 watt Kenwood amp, halo headlights, and 6000K HID kit.

I'm aiming to have the most powerful street accord (6th gen) in Ga and one of the most powerful in the country within the next few months. My car is currently going through a complete overhaul including an interior and exterior makeover, performance upgrade (FI), and entertainment system upgrade. The ETA is around the beginning of October.

I look forward to checking out the rest of your rides, gaining knowledge, and meeting several of you!

I've got pics of my whip in my album.

:coffee:

Last edited:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
oooooo

there is another atlanta guy with a turbo running around..... i smell a race

welcome to 6GA

pics

1bad6

Reaction score
LOL! It isn't turbo yet, but will be in about 8 weeks. I'd LOVE to challenge some of the other Ga guys on this site to a "king of GA" title in November when it's finished and I'm home for a while. First I'll have to beat the guy at the performance shop with the 6th gen sedan that's putting out over 300whp on my stock F23. I also have no problems making road trips to some of the surrounding states like TN, FL, AL, and SC.

On a different note, I like what you've done with the F23 in your ride! I'm a huge fan of N/A performance and yours is putting down some solid numbers. Thanks for the welcome bud!

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
on a serious note, this site is anti street racing. so watch what you say about racing on this site.

1bad6

Reaction score
Most forums are...which is why I didn't mention street racing. Point taken though. Thanks.

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
welcome, your definitely on the right track... although if your going for speed, doesn't the extra weight of a sound system kind of defeat the purpose. anyway going to go check out your pics now.

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome man. sounds like you're going to have a crazy build and i cant wait to see it finished. imo you should lose your headlights though and black house your oem ones

Back