hello from Georgia

GaAccord

Reaction score
Re: ello from Georgia

I used to work in Marietta, downtown near the Big Chicken. Marietta is about 25 minutes from my house.

Accord_J30A

Reaction score

Yay another GA member! Welcome man, Im in Doraville, Ga =] Got any pictures of the car?

GaAccord

Reaction score

I forgot about another mod which I need help on. I want a nice/inexpensive short throw shifter, but not the DIY one I saw. I want the real deal. Anyone know of a good but good priced one and where I can get it?

I had a short shifter on my 02 Civic that I loved, makes it waaaay more fun to drive. Any help?

Oh and a good shift knob, and where I can get it? Links would be AWESOME.

Last edited:

Nismode

Reaction score

I wouldn't do 10k HID's especially in reflector housings. Not sure how cops are in Atlanta (my sister lives down there, as well as a friend from HS), but you will not see as much and will prob annoy people. My 2 cents.

GaAccord

Reaction score
Cops don't care down here. They don't worry about tint or lights, I know a person with a red tahoe, that has the pink hids and hasn't had any trouble.

kn0x47

Reaction score

I forgot about another mod which I need help on. I want a nice/inexpensive short throw shifter, but not the DIY one I saw. I want the real deal. Anyone know of a good but good priced one and where I can get it?

I had a short shifter on my 02 Civic that I loved, makes it waaaay more fun to drive. Any help?

Oh and a good shift knob, and where I can get it? Links would be AWESOME.

other than a pspec ($200), your only option is the short throw adapter things or completely custom. i think dc sport makes one that tasauto.com sells or used to. i've seen some on ebay before

1bad6

Reaction score

I love Georgia. Moved to Kansas, moved back after a year. Nothing's like good ole GA!

That is SO right! I'm in ATL baby. Welcome to the site...it's a wonderous land! You should explore it as much as possible! Later.

Back