Hello from kansas city, mo

suenoz

Reaction score
i just received a 2000 white accord lx from my brother for free. the engine is very well maintained and the transmission was recently rebuild. it has 197k miles on it and he has had it since 2004. the exterior not so much in great shape as the paint is starting to wear off and the front bumper is a little loose on the passenger side only. i am not new to accords i had 2 recently a cb7 and cd5 but i am new to this generation. i have small plans for it i want to keep it stock but still add some cosmetic changes to it and some small performance mods. i don't know what else to say so if you have questions i will try to answer them thanks in advance and i am glad to have found this forum.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. It always starts out your way...but before you know it you will have spent your millions on this car.

lifelongbread

Reaction score
more and more people keep popping up in the midwest. i live in lawrence which is like 45 minutes from kc mo. im definitely thinking a kc meet.

suenoz

Reaction score
thanks for the warm welcome.. and yea I'm starting to get use to this car and starting to fall in love with it... @ lifelongbread yea we need a meet even though my car aint the most prettiest one out there lol

suenoz

Reaction score
sup lol ... i decided to try out the album thing on here and uploading a pic of my car let me know what you think i should start doing to it

lifelongbread

Reaction score
everybodys gotta start somewhere! now all we need is a go getter to set up a meet in the kc area!

Back