HELP**brake lights out and dashlights

D-Ramey

Reaction score
okay so i was driving last night and my dash lights went out on my way home from work i pulled over and changed the fuse it blew 3-4 times i turned the car off let it sit for a min and tried one last time everything was good worked fine.

until today now my brake lights work but my dash doesnt and when i turn the key over and on my trip on my cluster is reset everytime? its weird i unhooked my battery for 5 min see if that helped checked all the fuses and checked over all the lights

now let me remind you my car stereo was stolen recently i replaced it i checked all the wires and re wired a new deck couple weeeks ago and never had a issue until lastnight i cut the dimmer light on the deck i heard that was giving people issues before but it didnt help my situation any ideas or suggestions? i have the car sold this weekend and cant have these problems lol thanks guys

agginline86

Reaction score
hm intermittent electrical issues suck
have you checked to make sure your grounds are all solid?
Could be a short somewhere if you are frequently blowing fuses

D-Ramey

Reaction score
hm intermittent electrical issues suck
have you checked to make sure your grounds are all solid?
Could be a short somewhere if you are frequently blowing fuses

I'll check everything tomorrow but I haven't had a issue until now it's weird it's not blowning fuses now it's must the cluster lights and ac/heat setting lights aren't coming on and sometimes when I turn the car off it resets my stero settings and also te trip on my miles !

D-Ramey

Reaction score
ive done some research and i watched a video on youtube i guess the muiltplix control units go bad in our cars? anyone no about this?

Back