help! headlight reseal question

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
Hmm, one of my headlights fogs up, and its the one that's missing that valve thing.. good thing I kept that piece around!

OP, grab that gasket stuff that was suggested and some silica packs (try asking around at foot locker or something) and go to town.

C_S_L

Reaction score
i just looked at my OEM's and Egay's and both have factory caps on all three holes...what should i do???

Hate to say but your OEM's are not OEM's. They are Egays, did it come with the car when you bought it? Cause the original headlights DO NOT have tubes.

C_S_L

Reaction score
^ is your adjustment screw a phillips head screw or the nut? Cause all ebay headlights for our cars have the philip heads screw for adjustment while the OEMs are nut adjustment. And if you look at the front of the lens the bottom right or left corner should say STANLEY. If it doesnt say that then its NOT AUTHENTIC.

Last edited:

J30MAN

Reaction score
my parents bought the car early 02" and the car is a 00" and those were the ones that came with it. the lens says honda on it. my egays don't.

J30MAN

Reaction score
are those valve things just rubber tubes???? i wanna just make my own and see how that works.

J30MAN

Reaction score
are those valve things just rubber tubes???? i wanna just make my own and see how that works. anyone think that will help me in any way?

Back