Help!! No Dash Lights!!

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
If the fuse keeps blowing, when does it blow? Does it blow when you turn your lights on? Does it blow with lights off? Does it blow when you just turn on your foglights? Does it blow as soon as you put the new fuse in without starting the car?

I would say to disconnect your fogs main power, and then see if it blows.

the multiplexor is about $100 new from majestic. it is not that hard to change out, just real tight to work with where it is located.

One thing at a time. find the problem for the fuse first. i still don't think that has anything to do with your interior lighting problem. next time you do a install, make sure you tie up all your loose ends. sounds like a rookie mistake. it will get fixed, so don't sweat it.

6genaccord

Reaction score
I have the same problem... everytime i uninstall my headunit and plug it back in without disconnecting the battery first... fuse 10 blows... i just keep a couple extra and once replaced and NOT uninstalling the headunit its fine...

BKLYN ACCORD

Reaction score
I have the same problem... everytime i uninstall my headunit and plug it back in without disconnecting the battery first... fuse 10 blows... i just keep a couple extra and once replaced and NOT uninstalling the headunit its fine...

wow that sucks i disconnect my radio like every other day and that never happens to me only when a wire touches medal

antcliff

Reaction score
ok so heres the deal i am looking at my cars fuses today passenger and driver and not all of them are even in there. never have been since i got the car, (bought the car used from a jacked up mom & pop dealer)

But as for the "small fuse" #10 as soon as i turn the key to position 1 it blows.

Back