Help with HID wiring?

CarNewbie

Reaction score
Hey guys I did my retrofit but I ran into a problem with the HID wiring. From all the videos I seen, the wiring that I received looks more complicated. Do I need to use all those wires? I can't find what connects into the original stock headlight harness hopefully you guys can help me out

j6LHN8J.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The long one is the relay harness, which is optional. You plug your car's stock wiring into that, then the ballasts/bulbs plug into the relay harness. Or you can forego that and just plug the ballasts/bulbs into the stock wiring.

CarNewbie

Reaction score
The long one is the relay harness, which is optional. You plug your car's stock wiring into that, then the ballasts/bulbs plug into the relay harness. Or you can forego that and just plug the ballasts/bulbs into the stock wiring.

Thanks for the reply I found videos once you told me what the name is. Question, if I use the relay, how do I plug the stock wiring into it? I see in other videos they have it where you can just plug the stock wiring in a connector that fits perfectly but I have a plug thing with three prongs like something you put in a wall outlet. I'm not sure what to do with that part.

Back