Help ............

Where to get a Re-Paint?

• Earl Scheib

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maaco

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other ( Please supply name , number and adress)

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

jonblizz

Reaction score
What up Fellas,
Most of us will be getting our our $600 or more rebate checks this month and are looking for ways to spend it.
Im leaning towards getting my car repainted cus its bad, real bad , im a lil embarrased how bad the paint looks. So i have a few questions. Has anyone had any good experiences with Earl scheib or Maaco? Can someone recommend a good paint shop within 2 hours of philly that can get er done for less than $1000?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
for the love of all thing holy.......dont go cheap on the paint job

maaco's will look like **** in a few months..... trust me, our business deals primarily with maaco **** ups

IcyAccord

Reaction score
lol please dont cheap out on paint.. ONLY IF YOU'RE DESPERATE. (Like me. I hated that black currant pearl and I would do anything to get rid of it, for a couple years before getting a new one)

LOOK AT MY CAR IT'S FUGLY, BAD PAINT.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
for those of you who dont know how maaco works.... its so cheap because they paint over your paint and then throw some clear coat on it to hold for a few years.

if you primer and prep your car they'll paint it and you can pay extra for them to clear coat it more than minimum.

if you want a new paint job, save your money and get exactly what you want . i know it doesnt sound fun or cool or whatever, but if you think you're upset at your current paint job then you're gonna be hella pissed in 2 years when your paint starts flaking off and your car looks 10x worse.

IcyAccord

Reaction score
lol my car was fail even with the black currant pearl? :thinking:

simplesedan99

Reaction score
lol friend of mine got his truck painted at maaco....i would say 2 months ago....bout the size or a quarter in countless places are flakin off man....dont go cheap please.

jonblizz

Reaction score
damn i guess yall are right.
i just think that spending 2k on a paint job is a lil crazy. thats like a down payment or an old used accord or max.

Back