help!!!

750chop

Reaction score
my tail lights and parking lights burned out when i accidentally touched a hot to a ground. which fuse or relay is this/ the fuse diagram doesnt show it, im fooked cuz i got an on-call for work and no tail lights!!

Theory208

Reaction score
check your fuses first, the panel that covers them labels them . I doubt your relay is broke, if it is and your in a hurry, take out your horn relay and switch it with the lighting relay. I don't know if it's lighting relay 1 or 2.

Theory208

Reaction score
[edit]- the rear lights are fuse 10 (according to wire diagram)
Let me know if that's right, I hate wiring diagrams cause they're labeled horribly. If I had any less of of a life than I already do, I'd re-draw all the diagrams lol!

Last edited:

750chop

Reaction score
no parking lights, no dash lights. to get me home the other night, i jumped power from the amp power wire to the tail light wire. I think i may have cooked the switch... wonder how much fun that is to replace, and as a bonus. my drivers side interior door handle just quit working... grr. This car is trying my patience

750chop

Reaction score
Fixed it! FTW i just bypassed all the stock honda wiring altogether and ran my own switch and wires to run everything, even fixed the brake light thats out

Back