Heritage park Meet: Bay Area

Akingkhan

Reaction score
I've been gettin my car ready 4 the meet

I would really like 2 get a lip 4 it if u guys know any 1 that has 1 4 sale let me know

Last edited:

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Damn I got a bunch of stuff I was trying to do before the meet but I've been crazy sick since Saturday. I was trying to install my new headlights, cut and thread my shifter and fix my exhaust leak..sigh I don't think I got any time to mess with it.

Fock it lets just have the pre pre meet @ my place n we could fix up all that sh!t I've got a welder, jacks, tools, tap & die set & every thing els we would need all in my shop n I don't mind spending the nite in there

rice_plz

Reaction score
i got my lip off ebay not sure if i can get it on before the meet though

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Yo we could have an early morning pre meet session at my place for the guys coming through sac. I got driveway space and tools. I'd be down with Khans if it wasn't the other direction. we can soon some wrenches eat some breakfast and roll out from here. I got stuff to detail as well if anyone needs it. on a side note I just came up on a vinyl plotter and I'm looking into doing custom vinyls if anybody's interested.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Yo rice if you can't do it before hand bring it with you. it's a pretty easy install especially if you got an extra set of hands.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Yo we could have an early morning pre meet session at my place for the guys coming through sac. I got driveway space and tools. I'd be down with Khans if it wasn't the other direction. we can soon some wrenches eat some breakfast and roll out from here. I got stuff to detail as well if anyone needs it. on a side note I just came up on a vinyl plotter and I'm looking into doing custom vinyls if anybody's interested.

4 sure I'm down 2 meet up @ ur house just text me the address n time u wanna have the pre pre meet.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I'm installing my headlights right now, maybe cutting my shifter down tonite. But can we get my boy Khan some rep +1 over here! He is always on point and first to offer up free help.

rice_plz

Reaction score
So whats the plan for the meet? Any members from south bay that wana caravan to the meet?

I'm leaving walnut creek to meet siccsyde in Martinez if u like to join us.

I got my lip along with my painted wheels finished today. Now just need get my tires before the meet.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
:naughtyrun:Woop Woop I gotz me all kindz za goodiez lined up 2 bad some of them will b after the meet :ugh:

Back