Hey guys im back

Status
Not open for further replies.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
i had 1 shoplifting charge from 3 months ago,
then i got caught trying to steal a stereo out of a car.
apparently people dont like it when you steal there beamers:wub:

Stike one, two , and three there buddie....

u should be locked up. Especially since ur braggin about it. PPl work hard for their stuff....

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
I havent been signed on in awhile due to the face that i was in Juvi, i had 1 shoplifting charge from 3 months ago, then i got caught trying to steal a stereo out of a car. So im back :D

i'd bash your head in with a baseball bat if you came near my sh*t. You fail at life. Thieves get no love from me, especially cocky a$$ ones that brag about it online. lol

ccordex00

Reaction score
come to socal!
I'll be waiting:chucklesfawk::thumbsup:
1-You shouldn't be bragging about it....why? Maybe your P.OFFICER can see this thread...you never know!....more problems
2-Steal private property is the worst thing you can do...specially cars (people tend to hate car thieves more than bank robbers)
3-This is a car community/club....duh! what do you expect? LOVE?
4-If you get in somebody's car and they catch you, you'll probably get **** up!
If you like cars like 6gen members do....DON'T BRAG ABOUT STEALING CARS
:chucklesfawk:

eggs

Reaction score
come to socal!
I'll be waiting:chucklesfawk::thumbsup:
1-You shouldn't be bragging about it....why? Maybe your P.OFFICER can see this thread...you never know!....more problems
2-Steal private property is the worst thing you can do...specially cars (people tend to hate car thieves more than bank robbers)
3-This is a car community/club....duh! what do you expect? LOVE?
4-If you get in somebody's car and they catch you, you'll probably get **** up!
If you like cars like 6gen members do....DON'T BRAG ABOUT STEALING CARS
:chucklesfawk:

Stike one, two , and three there buddie....

u should be locked up. Especially since ur braggin about it. PPl work hard for their stuff....

glad to see you dont feel that you need to work hard to get your stuff i hate thieves dont brag about being one... these guys said it best

wait til someone breaks into your car so you can see how it feels to be on the other side

finch13

Reaction score
if you don't use a trigger lock, you have to. the ones that are like a rope slide in through the top of the chamber and through the bottom of the grip...like a bike lock almost :lawl:

Ryan doesn't even look like the kind of guy to know anythings about guns, but he's from the Midwest, it's almost a genetic trait up here :lawl:

"So I just got out of the slammer for mowing down a family in my stolen 325i... did I miss much?" :lawl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back