Hey, I'm New here...PICS(Link to Photobucket on first page)

JC98

Reaction score
Hey my names Juan, I'm new to this forum....well any forums and just wanted to introduce myself. Sorry about the two posts i made about needing info on dropping my accord.......I'm new to this and so my first post got locked and i was like what the:thinking:.......but yeah i searched and got some ideas. Sorry guys:fail:. Well I'm on here because i have a Black 98 Honda Accord Coupe 4 cyl., and had no idea there was a forum for just the 6th gen. accords, so when i found it, i was sure this forum could help me to see what else i can do with my accord to make it nicer:D.
Well I live here in Fort Worth, TX and I've had my accord for a little over a year. It was my first car, I bought it Cash when i was 15 and now I'm 16. so i've been doin my best to see what i can do with my accord when i have money, it has some ok mods on it, not much performance wise except Nos, which i Haven't got around to using (engine is pretty stock). Well I hope i'm still welcome here even after putting up those two stupid posts that got locked:doh:..........should've searched......my bad. Well...........Later:D :rock: :driving:

Well, Here's my Accord. I know it looks pretty "rice" but I bought it that way and i haven't gotten around to do much to it (I wasn't left with any money after I bought it). First of all, I don't know why I haven't got rid of that Stupid sticker that came with the car, on the windshield, but I'm takin' it off tomorrow (I don't even know what that **** says!!! and that dragon.......oh well.........just took pics cuz i promised i'd have them up this week) The Blue pieces on the dash are not in good shape and I never really liked them but am about to get black replacement pieces for it, which i think will look better. Those spray painted green calipers also came with the car, which i've been looking for some calipers to replace those, "I really don't like those green calipers!!!" Well, I'm okay with the body kit, but as you can see I've been through some crazy ****, and my front bumper is pretty messed up.:( I seriously need a drop!!! I just got some Tein S Techs but i don't know if they are Authentic and i dont know if i should put them on the stock shocks or get some new ones (if you have any suggestions please tell me, i would really appreciate the help)..........if you want to check out some pics of the S Techs they are on my other album just click on "Back to JC98_01" on the first page of the pics and click on, i think the album is called, "Tein S Tech." Well, I wanted to get an OEM Lip kit, but I see they are hard to find. Well,Some would say It's pretty rice but it will go through some changes this summer and hopefully won't look so bad after what i want to do to it, that's if you think it looks bad, I love my accord either way though and i don't think it looks too bad but i know some people do,so the part about "hopefully won't look so bad" is for those who think it looks bad, but i have always loved my accord and will start modifying it how i want to see it soon. Right now though, im not too bothered with how it looks...well kinda am, but my accord has never failed me and in the way it looks i get an ok amount of compliments, so it makes me pretty happy. If u guys have any suggestions on what i should do to it, i'll consider whatever you have to say. And if your gonna talk crap about my accord........eh... i love my accord any way and i don't take bad comments too hard, so i'm okay. Well here's the link so you can check it out.(I took alot of pics, didn't bother deleting the bad ones so there are alot of pics that are repeated and not good, my bad......i'm not good with cameras.:(, Oh and i haven't cleaned my engine bay in forever......explains why its so dirty.)

http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm94/JC98_01/My Accord/

Tell Me what you think:D

Last edited:

JC98

Reaction score
Re: Hey, I'm New here........and sorry about the two posts (the ones that got locked)

Yeah sure man.....I have to wash it first though. It's the summer for me right now and i've just been sitting back. But yeah I'll put some pics up as soon as i can.:D

henreeezy xp

Reaction score
Re: Hey, I'm New here........and sorry about the two posts (the ones that got locked)

welcomeee :)

lwlba

Reaction score

welcome

truonghthe

Reaction score

welcome man and pic is madatory in this forum j/k.

iROYAL

Reaction score
Re: Hey, I'm New here

You bought your car cash? at 15? :goyou:

you must be rich..

Hi Im new too

Back