HI... imaricer:)

imaricer:)

Reaction score
Hey everyone just introducing myself, finally. lol You'll learn im lazy about stuff but im working on that, anyways my real name is David or Dave idc. I drive an autotragic 99 accord LX with over 200k miles :duckhunt: I will be posting a memebers ride thread as soon as the heat index in TN goes down (never) and i find a good spot to take some pics of my hoopty :D

hondachik

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Noticed you posting around a lot lately. Welcome!

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Noticed you posting around a lot lately. Welcome!

Welcome to the site.

Thanks guys, everyone on this site is great, and im glad to b apart of this community and glad to see such a great forum for my car. this has been the most helpful tool since ive had my car in 09 and wish i had known about it sooner.

Last edited:

hondachik

Reaction score
Thanks guys, everyone on this site is great, and im glad to b apart of this community and glad to see such a great forum for my car. this has been the most helpful tool since ive had my car in 09 and wish i had known about it sooner.

x2. Could have helped me out finding out a lot of issues with my car a whole lot sooner and prob could've saved me money. I just happen to stumble upon this website during a google search.

Reaction score
x2. Could have helped me out finding out a lot of issues with my car a whole lot sooner and prob could've saved me money. I just happen to stumble upon this website during a google search.

Lol i didnt know this forum even exsisted until i got tired of filtering through hondaaccordforums.com and i just googled 6th gen accord and it was the first link that came up and i havnt been on the other forum since.

Back