HID help please

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
thanks everyone got them working, it was a loose connection lol. i ziptied everything together so it stays snug. anyone have problems with the bulbs staying in the headlights?

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
thanks everyone got them working, it was a loose connection lol. i ziptied everything together so it stays snug. anyone have problems with the bulbs staying in the headlights?

Several of my friend's bulbs are not snug into their housing. Not sure why.

Marino3.0Coupe

Reaction score
How do you plan on getting them out if a bulb goes bad? I suppose a good amount of force will break the seal of the glue, but I imgaine it *could* mess it up.

I had the same issue when I instealled mine on Friday. I made spacers for both sides. I had tried screwing the 3 screws on the back of the headlight, but had no success.

Drew707

Reaction score
i havve the same problem. i installed my hids today and both of my lights just flicker for a few seconds and just shut off. i switched the ballasts and the bulbs but they still flicker and shut off. im also running with no relay harness. but i see alot of pple without relay harness and their hids work fine. do i have 2 bad ballasts?

Last edited:

SoCalAccord2000

Reaction score
i noticed for mine i have to have the car off, turn the hids on then start the car. if i start the car then try to turn them on only one turns on, idk why. try that? if not check your wiring and make sure everything is snug(i put zipties on all the connections to hold them together) but everyone recommends the harness, that could also be your problem, anyways good luck

Drew707

Reaction score
i noticed for mine i have to have the car off, turn the hids on then start the car. if i start the car then try to turn them on only one turns on, idk why. try that? if not check your wiring and make sure everything is snug(i put zipties on all the connections to hold them together) but everyone recommends the harness, that could also be your problem, anyways good luck

ill try that 2morow. i also noticed corrosion on my positive battery terminal. could that also cause my hids to flicker for a few seconds then shut off?

Back