HID help...

honda_dude

Reaction score
I just bought a cheap HID kit on ebay. yes yes i kno they are bad quality and all. just wanted to give it a try. Am i going to need a relay harness??

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
technically, no. you can use them on stock wiring.

technically, yes. why not spend $15 to protect the headlight wiring harness? also, getting the power directly off the battery with bigger wire will let them turn on easier instead of having the power flow through the dinky stock wiring (you wont have one flicker...or only one turn on).

ones easier, ones better. your call ;)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
technically, no. you can use them on stock wiring.

technically, yes. why not spend $15 to protect the headlight wiring harness? also, getting the power directly off the battery with bigger wire will let them turn on easier instead of having the power flow through the dinky stock wiring (you wont have one flicker...or only one turn on).

ones easier, ones better. your call ;)

Pretty much this. And whatever OGliquidblahblah has to say.

metrick1235

Reaction score
I would deff get the harness... you will save your self in the long run.. i have seen people put them in without harnesses and work fine, but ive seen people burn out there stock wiring harness... spend the extra 11 and get the harness! :thumbup:

honda_dude

Reaction score
i got Xentec HIDs 5000k for 30 bucks. Been bored so i wanna do something with my car. there are so many HID wiring harness on EBAY. how do i kno which one to get??

Havent been on here or worked on my car lately except for repairs like the CV axle which i change the passenger side in the summer now i gotta change the driver side soon. gahh!! I did sea foam about lets say month ago! OMG its amazing. Cars running a lil better

Now my transmission is a different issue. lol its going downhill and i dont kno what to do.. haha there will be another post on my tranny.

Back