Votes: 24 61.5%
  • 6000k with regular bulb in OEM fogs

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

bori862

Reaction score
hey people I just put on the OEM fogs on my 99 accord now I have 8000K HID in the headlights which at the end of the week will be 6000k
now should i do 6000k in the fogs also or like a 3000k
if someone has either pics would be cool....thanks

dynasty

Reaction score
i think this is okay. it's a poll. it will get better reviews than the comments. but 4300k or 3000k is safe. 3000k is yellowish, i believe but i like 4300k because it's OEM style like the lexus. *drools*

Mojeans69

Reaction score
ok well idk if u read the fact that this is a "god damn" poll i want opinions on people who may already have the setup so keep your "god damn" negative comments the hell out my thread.

I think wat sketch was trying to say is that if u woulda searched u would've got the"post ur fogs" thread and it has pics of peoples fogs which there are plenty of color headlights with yellow fogs and color matchin headlight and foggies....I think someone has alreasy posted a thread like this before also....but I got 8000k in my headlights and foggies

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
ok well idk if u read the fact that this is a "god damn" poll i want opinions on people who may already have the setup so keep your "god damn" negative comments the hell out my thread.

yea andy keep your god damn negative comments out of his thread.... :lawl:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
so negative.

all i am saying it that ive seen plenty of stuff before about people asking about hid's in their fog lights and a simple search would bring that up. no one seems to search for **** anymore.

oh, and by the way, your sig is too big :coffee:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back