HID Kit

TXV6

Reaction score
I may be in the minority, but I think DDM is crap.
I equate them to this (on the left): youtu.be/fPZ9-GaOvE0?t=7m35s
I use VVME.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
I use VVME.

all the ddm kits i've used or seen in use, have had the same color output and performance as any oem or more expensive name brand kit. don't know what was wrong with the kit you had, if you had one, but i've never had any problems with ddm and would buy them again with no problem. the current ddm kit i have now has outlasted the previous mcculloch hid kit i had bought back in the day (2006) for $300.

Swiftx246

Reaction score
DDM tuning. plus they come with warranty. i have them on two of my cars and my girls. no problems at all.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
I use VVME.

This^^
They are a hit and miss, And their ballast seem to go out way sooner than the bulbs plus their replacements are usually the same case. Their old kits were pretty much solid but these new ones suck!
Ive gotten so many replacement ballasts from them its not even funny, I was even getting a sense of irritation when i was getting another replacement from them when they ended up messing up yet again a few months down the road. And this isn't even talking about the quality of their leds... :henry:
Just pay the money for a quality kit that is mentioned above which is also reputable, not some place that gets a majority of their merchandise straight out of china.

Back