HID's

RayRay

Reaction score
So i bought some 6000k Hid's and i was driving to meet up some friends last night and while turning into bel air, i drove past this guy who was about to turn and i looked at him(dont know why) and he mean mugged me and mouthed the words (**** you or something) i guessed it was cause my Hid's are aimed too high? Does anyone know how to lower the bulbs? or have pictures on how to do it

rshinds

Reaction score
theres a small 10mm bolt on the back of the light under the hood, you want the one closest to the radiator, park on a very flat road, and set your lights so that the top of the pattern hits the road about 30 to 40 yards from your front bumper.

RayRay

Reaction score
i was just looking under my hood but couldnt find a 10mm bolt. Do i have to take off my headlights to find it?

finch13

Reaction score
No, it's right on the back, it's a 10mm hex head with a phillips pattern on it. it also looks a like a gear with teeth and everything but it doesn't trun another gear.

RayRay

Reaction score
I think i found it, just to make sure so its the one with a screwdriver pattern and you turn it to lower the lights?

Last edited:
Back