HIN in Dulles

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Anybody from MD goin to HIN at Dulles. If you guys wanna meet up and go we can find a sport to meet and caravan. Depends on if I meet up with da TeckEast crew or not.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
I'll be there some of my friends will be showing their cars, blue turbo RSX, Green Integra, 2 black WRX's and a few more cars. We will be meeting up Friday afternoon so we can roll in and drop off the cars etc.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Is it cool if I roll with you guys. Im takin off on Friday just for the HIN weekend and I get paid time off. The U.S. Government is worth workin for.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Very nice I don't mind are you showing or what are your plans for Friday because I'm sure you know HIN is Sat but cars have to be parked inside that friday night. I'll be staying in the area with freinds so let me know what you want to do.

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Ill be there for the whole weekend. I just wanna be around HIN both days and I wont have nothin to do Friday and I wouldn't mind helping.

Roadrage

Reaction score
Ill be down there for sure its only 25 minutes away from parents house..the only thing that sucks is that have to get the vehicle inspection done for VA..alot cheaper than good ol Maryland. Are you guys going to have a booth set up? :beer:

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
We will have a section setup, most of my team members won't be there for DC HIN but we will still have about 4-5 cars along with other friends in their own booth we can trade contact info if you would like. I'll be staying in walking distance from the show also so I'll be around.

Roadrage

Reaction score
Went to the show, It was nice!! Saw the cars..there were alot scions.....(a whole lot of em!!) next time i roll it will be to the one in PHILLY!!!

Back