HKS Carbon Titanium Exhaust System

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I want to see if anyone own a set of this for their accords?

I'm thinking about getting a set of these carbon Ti mufflers in 75mm piping diameter.

I'm concerned with the volume and how well it mounts/tucks.

I think it also has a set of silencers available as well.

So it should be interesting

swollen_cu

Reaction score
They're pretty much just like the hi power mufflers but with that burnt titanium and cf look.

Hi power catbacks sound good on v6s and k20s, but f23... Not so much. I had one on my old rsx type s and loved it.

They can get decently loud, but they still sound amazing. Very smooth and not raspy! But that also depends on how many resonators you have.

Is this going on a v6 or i4?

mista jc

Reaction score
I had one on my 4cyl.. It had some growl but it was quite since I was running the silencer it comes with, with mandrel bent piping, angled tip, and it was 2.5 inch piping where the muffler began than tapered into 3 inch catback no resonators/silencers

I imagine it will sound very decent with a V6

031.jpg

009.jpg

V6PFEBmeet07102.jpg

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I plan to go dual mufflers, and it will be replacing my dual magnaflow setup with 3" mandrel piping and 2 HUGE magnaflow resonators. I love the way it looks, and I want to have the ability to add in a silencer if I need to.

This will be going on my J36, which will be Super Charged after winter.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I've stomped pretty much most cars on the road so far. G35s, G37s, 350z, WRX, STi, Evos etc.

I got raped by a shelby, a few LOUD cobras, and modded STi and EVOs

nyknick1015

Reaction score
Shahid has on on his car... not the best picture but his sounds pretty damn good... his car sounds a lil like a subie but thats cuz he has a lot more engine work done. done expect ur car to sound like his

Shaid1copy.jpg

Back