hmmm..new pics

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I meant drive down to Niagara for a detailing job! :doh:

How could you have possibly expected to compete with that Coupe, he has custom tails, your tails aren't even a complete set, and look at the risk he took with going with a fibreglass bumper............:henry:

THAT'S unfortunate. Did you talk to the owner of the car, did they realize that Christmas came early for them this year?

b1L@L

Reaction score
That is a dam shame people don't know how rice-taskic that car is and how freaken badass ur car is, I would wager that your rims probly cost more then the parts on his car minus the in-dash. On those first pics are those Photoshopped?

haha i know man, it sucks when its random judges running around, i think it should be one judge for all Accords or any car..blah, and yea those first pics are HDR.

that is hot dude....finally someone has done this....

its always been on my mind, so just made it happen now .

Wow your car is beautiful man.. :drool: That rice-bucket who won is incomparable to your immaculate machine. The judges must have been tripping, or have had no taste in style whatsoever!

I went around the show and took pics of all accords i was competing with just so i know, if i saw anything nicer than mine i wouldnt mind, but seriously, lol. they def were smoking somthing, he talked to me about my swap for 40 seconds maybe.

wow very well done. love the car. Great job!

thank you

car is super sexy bro! very very clean :drool:

thanks!!

sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! i like how the color came out in the first 3 pictures!

thanks!

agreed.
your car is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

haha you guys are too nice

I meant drive down to Niagara for a detailing job! :doh:

How could you have possibly expected to compete with that Coupe, he has custom tails, your tails aren't even a complete set, and look at the risk he took with going with a fibreglass bumper............:henry:

THAT'S unfortunate. Did you talk to the owner of the car, did they realize that Christmas came early for them this year?

Anytime Derek, you are always welcome, we can have a photoshoot for once too:thumbup:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You're on for the detailing and photoshoot, as soon as I get the car back from the shop and it's worthy!

b1L@L

Reaction score
You're on for the detailing and photoshoot, as soon as I get the car back from the shop and it's worthy!

looking forward to this, Simon will be joining us too, making him drive down here. In the mean time im looking for some nice locations

Back