HONDA DAY! August 15th 2010, Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ

acedomain

Reaction score
I'm just gonna pay the extra 5-10 dollars to park with the show/competitors so I'm close to my car and then I'll know my sh!t won't get jacked lol

wait wait wait:squintrun: ....this will be my first year going so i dont know but this has happen ppls rides getting jacked??:wtf1:

SilverSE02

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know i'm new and all on the forums but I was looking at the flyer image that was posted and the date on there says August 15, 2009. Also, I was on the Honda Day's website and the last meet they have posted was April 18, 2010. Is there something I am missing?? Only pointing this out cuz I wanna go and gotta talk it over with my parents. Yeah, I still gotta report to them before i'm off touring the world.

slowrider87

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know i'm new and all on the forums but I was looking at the flyer image that was posted and the date on there says August 15, 2009. Also, I was on the Honda Day's website and the last meet they have posted was April 18, 2010. Is there something I am missing?? Only pointing this out cuz I wanna go and gotta talk it over with my parents. Yeah, I still gotta report to them before i'm off touring the world.

i noticed the date too. like i said i just copied and pasted the thread. i figured hey might have used an old flyer to give a location. i'll do more research into it and post up.

slowrider87

Reaction score
ok. it is still on august 15th at raceway park.
SilverSE02- next time you want to chime in and throw out information make sure you have it all! april 18 2010 was Honda day at Atco! completely different location, date, and people going.

read the banner at www.hondaday.com

AT is down for whoever wants to roll multi forum. first post updated.

SilverSE02

Reaction score
Alright slowrider87....no need to get all aggressive. I said that I was new and wasn't sure. There wasn't anything new up on Honda Day's website. So i was just asking. I didn't accuse anyone of being wrong nor did i say that it wasn't going down. I was just a little confused. Thanks for clearing it up though.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
There have been issues in the past with people's rides being broken into in the parking lot however I have been there a number of years with many friends and none of us have ever had a problem.

slowrider87

Reaction score
Alright slowrider87....no need to get all aggressive. I said that I was new and wasn't sure. There wasn't anything new up on Honda Day's website. So i was just asking. I didn't accuse anyone of being wrong nor did i say that it wasn't going down. I was just a little confused. Thanks for clearing it up though.

its all good man. my bad. so anyways, you in with us SilverSE02?

Back