Honda Indy 200 at Mid-Ohio

Jeffro

Reaction score
I don't know if any of you are interested, but I'm going to post anyway :leeann:

A week from Friday kicks off the Honda Indy 200 race weekend at Mid-Ohio racecar course. The featured track vehicle this year is the Ridgeline, which I just happen to have. Anyway, my Ridgeline scored itself infield parking (private Ridgeline corral) and participation in the Sunday race events (I'm hoping for atleast one trip around the track!). Anyway, part of the deal was my truck needed to get all dressed up for it, so that is what I did today.

indy2hk4.jpg

indy1ct9.jpg

indy3em9.jpg

indy4dl5.jpg

Isn't she pretty?

Anyway, wish me luck next week since I still don't know exactly what I'm going to be doing, but all I know is getting passes to the sold out Sunday race will be worth it. If you need me, I'm going to be staying with Danica Patrick - Ha ha :coffee:

pattywak

Reaction score
Sweet stuff.

Do those decals come off easy? My experience with stickers is that they take a while to get off using manual hard labor i.e. scraping with fingernails.

Jeffro

Reaction score
Eh, I'm not too concerned right now. I know my pressure washer will loosen them up because I used to do that at work when I cleaned the company cars at my old place. My wife drives the truck normally and she likes them, so I may keep them for a little while. Who knows?

Back