How about these!?!

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I'm sure they'll look nice. Just wait to mount them until you go suspension. It'll make the moment all that much better :D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
You'll want to wait, lol. As soon as you put them on, then jack the car back down....you'll see what we're talking about.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
You'll want to wait, lol. As soon as you put them on, then jack the car back down....you'll see what we're talking about.

yeah man i was thinking the same thing!! theres just no way i could have them sitting in my garage and not mount them and drive around for a day or two.
I got springs and I can't put them on stock struts (I guess I could but I believe in doing stuff right the first time all at once). So to avoid my urges, I closed em in a box and put them in my basement. I suggest you do the same.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
I got springs and I can't put them on stock struts (I guess I could but I believe in doing stuff right the first time all at once). So to avoid my urges, I closed em in a box and put them in my basement. I suggest you do the same.

no basements here in Florida, ill have to settle for deep in depths of the attic. and yeah i agree with the doing stuff right. i want a drop just enough to still keep it comfortable and doable as a daily driver and to get rid of the boat like look. yours doesnt look to bad to be honest. i have like a 5 finger gap. :boo:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I got springs and I can't put them on stock struts (I guess I could but I believe in doing stuff right the first time all at once). So to avoid my urg

no basements here in Florida, ill have to settle for deep in depths of the attic. and yeah i agree with the doing stuff right. i want a drop just enough to still keep it comfortable and doable as a daily driver and to get rid of the boat like look. yours doesnt look to bad to be honest. i have like a 5 finger gap. :boo:
Mines the same haha so bad its not worth measuring. Springs/struts tend to be better if you want to keep oem ride with a nice drop but not slammed. That's why I'm doing Tein S-techs with either Tokico HP or Iluminas.

Back