how do i fix this?....

phi1542

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this part? I got my car like this but I'm not sure what part i need to get to put it back in place

9bm888.jpg

goldenchamp

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this part? I got my car like this but I'm not sure what part i need to get to put it back in place

Check out 1,2,3 and 11 on Majestic Honda. Best case scenario is that only the socket cover/sleeve (number 2) needs to be replace for a couple bucks. Worst case scenario is that the console tray is stripped/cracked (number 11), which is a bit more expensive, but by no means a fortune.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...3=2DR+EX+(V6)&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=CONSOLE

Hope this helps!

james'99

Reaction score
It's even easier. Remove shifter console revealing two screws for #11 per previous link from goldenchamp. Remove the two screws. Lift up. You'll see the sleeve that screws to the back of the cigarette lighter. Screw it back on. Good to go.

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
It's even easier. Remove shifter console revealing two screws for #11 per previous link from goldenchamp. Remove the two screws. Lift up. You'll see the sleeve that screws to the back of the cigarette lighter. Screw it back on. Good to go.

how do i remove the shifter console?

phi1542

Reaction score
Check out 1,2,3 and 11 on Majestic Honda. Best case scenario is that only the socket cover/sleeve (number 2) needs to be replace for a couple bucks. Worst case scenario is that the console tray is stripped/cracked (number 11), which is a bit more expensive, but by no means a fortune.

http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com...3=2DR+EX+(V6)&catcgry4=KA4AT&catcgry5=CONSOLE

Hope this helps!

thanks! I'll see if the screws are loose first haha hopefully i dont need to buy anything. I dont think i see part 2 on mine. it looks like i only have 1. I dont care for 3 its just a cap

Last edited:

james'99

Reaction score
how do i remove the shifter console?

It is just held in by clips. I think you're auto... Pull the trim ring up around the shifter. Then open the cup holder and pull straight up on that. Then just pull around the perimeter of the shifter console however you can.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
That's a phone charger...

So I hacked mine to add another cig lighter socket, I mounted it under the console. I used a USB charger in that and routed the USB wire out through a crack. I taped it in with scotch-locks, and used a dual USB charger with a USB extension to my armrest for charging my camera. I like my stock cig lighter socket closed :dunno:

james'99

Reaction score
That's a phone charger...

So I hacked mine to add another cig lighter socket, I mounted it under the console. I used a USB charger in that and routed the USB wire out through a crack. I taped it in with scotch-locks, and used a dual USB charger with a USB extension to my armrest for charging my camera. I like my stock cig lighter socket closed :dunno:

I did the same for my GPS which now is posted up in that lower console.

Back