How the CanAm Cruise went..........for me.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
well the guys were doin their job. if it wasn't for all these terrorist threats, everything would still be chill

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Yep, it all blows big time. Cody, I am planning on CCing my senator as well.

Within the next month or so I'm going to give Lime Rock Park (Racetrack in Lakeville, CT) to see if they would be interested in hosting the CanAm Cruise next year.....

finch13

Reaction score
Wow Justin, that really blows. It's kind of discouraging for us farther away members, like me, who would be in ruins after driving 15 hours only to get turned away. Having it stateside next year definitely boosts my interest.

You know, Mexico would never pull this ****. When is the MexAm meet gonna go down? :duckhunt:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Come on guys...
Don't hand me that nonsense, I'm getting sick of members around here talking **** to us (staff) and as soon as we open our mouths in defense or fire back we get chewed while that members goes about the forum. You should know better than anyone.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I know what you mean Darryl, but this thread wasn't about bashing Canada, it was for me to explain to the people that went to CanAm what ACTUALLY happened to me at the border.

Millz

Reaction score
Seems like you suck cock to me.

:canada:

I know what you mean Darryl, but this thread wasn't about bashing Canada, it was for me to explain to the people that went to CanAm what ACTUALLY happened to me at the border.

THANK YOU.

ANYWAYS,

I hope that enough guys from Canada would be down to head down next year. American turn out was pretty impressive @ Canam this year.

Back