how to wire the cross over?

Bullet99

Reaction score
Hi, just a quick question on separates and cross over.

how do you correctly wire the cross over? i had mine repaired since the left mid speaker was dead. now, everything is working, the tweeters, mid and low. however, i think the sound got interchanged since i think the bass is now on the mid speakers, the voice is coming out at the back speakers.

is it actually possible that the one who fixed it interchanged and inadvertently connected the wrong wire to the wrong terminal?

the sound is very noticeable as before, the voice was right by my side, now the voice was coming from the back

appreciate your advise! thanks

Akingkhan

Reaction score
How is your setup? You should have mids n highs coming out of both the front and back deck speakers no bass & only bass coming from your sub

Bullet99

Reaction score
How is your setup? You should have mids n highs coming out of both the front and back deck speakers no bass & only bass coming from your sub

dont have subs. Just the normal set up, tweeters, speakers on the door panel and the rear speakers.

Is it possible that the tech wired to the wrong terminals? Voice went at the rear speakers, bass on the door panel. Previously, the voice was clear on the door panel speakers. appreciate your input

schmiddr2

Reaction score
If you are not wiring this yourself then how will it be possible for you to tell us how it is wired? But, if you can trace each wire from one end to the other and positively tell is what it connects to I'm sure we can help.

Back