Hurry look!!!!!!!!!!!!

dynasty

Reaction score
i have 2 15s. haven't blown my trunk latch.. yet.. LOL.

justvtec

Reaction score
MikeyMike said:
mines complretly done, no painted areas show. i would take pics, but i dont wanna pull all my crap back out

Man you dont know how bad a want to cover all of my trunk!!!!! but i just dont have all the funds right trust me with in time ill do it. A question does it really make a difference????? i dont know yet cause iam waitn for my amp. Its Kicker ks1000.1 mono block @ 2ohms, but the birth sheet says 1185watts :rock: .

justvtec

Reaction score
du3ce said:
i used to have a kicker l5 in a ported box it was loud but it sounded like crap my 1 12"
JL w6v2 blow the kickers out of the water this thing plays so loud and clear

what ARE THE STATS ON THOSE SUBS?

wg2k7

Reaction score
since we done have any covers for the trunk lid and the silver stands out pretty bad imo i say spray paint the dynamat. other then that looks good, i cant wait to get my box in, 2 6s!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

justvtec

Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
since we done have any covers for the trunk lid and the silver stands out pretty bad imo i say spray paint the dynamat. other then that looks good, i cant wait to get my box in, 2 6s!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Ya i dont care if i see the dynamat i dont thump with my trunk open on the road. IMO i care more for sound then looks. as you can tell :thumbsup:

wg2k7

Reaction score
yea but why not have both when it would cost next to nothing especially if your like me and already have dozens of random paint cans lying around. personally that would drive me crazy as it looks unfinished, but if you dont mind it, nothing i can do about it.

TheExxonKid

Reaction score
I dynamatted my entire trunk in my old car, did it myself, kinda shoty though, but even that I could tell a difference. And that was driving my kicker l7 with a fosgate 600 watt amp bridged. now I have a 1200 watt mono amp and its even harder.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
justvtec said:
I did it says 400 terminals watts

Thermal Power Handling = RMS = The only number you need to know.

400 watts isn't an amazing amount of power handling, the W6 line is more aimed towards the consumer level. Dual 4Ω coils, feasable power handling, all makes it easier to find an amp for.

Still awesome subs.

Back