Hydrographics for interior trim

Reaction score
Has anyone here used a hydrographics kit for interior trim? Seems like a sweet thing if it's as good as the videos online. I was thinking of doing my interior trim in burlwood.

Also, how does this compare to OEM wood trim, vinyl wrapped wood trim, and dash kits?

agginline86

Reaction score
Has anyone here used a hydrographics kit for interior trim? Seems like a sweet thing if it's as good as the videos online. I was thinking of doing my interior trim in burlwood.

Also, how does this compare to OEM wood trim, vinyl wrapped wood trim, and dash kits?

I would imagine hydrographics would be too big of a pain to be worth it
There is a member selling some wood trim interior stuff on the FS subforum, maybe check that out.

Try searching for interior swaps too, there's been a lot of great work done

305S0L

Reaction score
OEM "Wood" Kits only came in one finish, burlwoodish lol.
Cant speak for the hydrogrpahics kit, but I have OEM and it looks nice :party52:
In the for sale thread I'm selling some pieces, let me know if anything.

Reaction score
I would imagine hydrographics would be too big of a pain to be worth it
There is a member selling some wood trim interior stuff on the FS subforum, maybe check that out.

Try searching for interior swaps too, there's been a lot of great work done

Hmm, have you seen stuff like mydipkit? Pretty much just get a tub of water, warm it to 30C or so, spray the activator, dip, clear coat. I'll definitely check out the interior trim for sale though. Zero risk > cheap. That would have to be the whole unit, including the electronics, correct? Are they fully compatible between model years? I've got a '99 LX 4-cyl.

Back