I got candy

001Stunna

Reaction score
Re: Really No eye candy here

The next event that this person visits your house; as they're coming...go outside and tell them to stop...move your car and park it far far away and then tell them to continue parking. She'll get the idea lol
Damage wise you're probably looking at a new door, you can transfer the side mirror/vent visor/glass to it if you'd like. Unless there is an amazing dent person in your area since the fact that its not a simple pushed in dent would make it hard to pop it out.

EscoStylez

Reaction score

so Esco are they going to pay to fix it?

I went today to the bodyshop told me $500 to pop the dent out and replace fender and paint imma give her the estimate lets see if she comes thur if not im going thur her insurance and he does that type of work for insurance $1500 it cost if i go thur insurance.......and an extra $150 to get my front end painted but thats on me......

mdog180

Reaction score

aaww man same thing happened to my driver door once!! my friend slid on black ice into me so i called a hit and run and got my money=), check craigslistsi bought my door for 80 bucks mint and painted it, junkyard sells usually around 150

Elite1JDM

Reaction score

Sorry to hear about that man! Dont trip it will be painted the same time as everything else!

jdmcg3

Reaction score

Would love to buy some parts off that door if you still have it. PM me if you do.

Back