I got him!!!!

Phut

Reaction score
671CG5 said:
It sounds great really happy with it. Deep throaty sound and sounds awesome when you floor it. The size of the exhaust in my opinion looks good on our 6th gen sedans. Im actually planning on switching to a greddy SP. Well see though. Get one you'll love it.
how does your evo exhaust sit in the rear? i got the same exhaust, but i recently had it modified slightly. i basically extended the muffler further out cause it started to burn the paint on my rear lip due to the location of the tip.

671CG5

Reaction score
iStealBunnieSz said:
Do you have any pics with your on Rota GT3's ? ive always wanted them for my car

Im trying to get a photoshoot going...just trying to free up my time. I will have pics up soon...I know it's long due but I dont have a camera. I have to wait for my friend as well so I could use his dslr. iStealBunnieSz could you make me a signature like yours? Can you make it gold with the same rims you have but in black w polished lip...I've been really wanting one but no one has made me one as of yet....LOL!

Phut said:
how does your evo exhaust sit in the rear? i got the same exhaust, but i recently had it modified slightly. i basically extended the muffler further out cause it started to burn the paint on my rear lip due to the location of the tip.

My exhaust sits really good never had problems with burning my rear lip. I just bought it and installed it... even when I had a bodykit I had no problems. I have about an inch to a inch and a half of space from my muffler tip to the bottom of my rear lip. What kind of rear lip do you have? you have a sedan? Certain rear lips tend to have a different fitments thus giving you problems with burning paint and the lip itself.

cdubb77

Reaction score
Nice run. Both cars sound great. I like the flares and the rims in motion. Typical times for 4 cyl. accords. I ran 17.25 recently.

Back