i hit the brakes and the turn signals light up

bori862

Reaction score
hey guys i got a problem two days ago one of my HID ballast went out so i replaced it but now if i have my lights on and i hit the brake my tail lights go real dim and my rear signal lights go on but not blinking also while the lights are on if i put on one of my signal lights my tails go very dim and the opposite turn signal in the back goes on but they have like a 2 second pause and if i hit the brake at the same time that my signal light is on i get no signals just both signal lights on in the back and tails very dim.. I hope u guys understood me any ideas

Hondastylez

Reaction score
Que pasa Bori!

When changing the bulb did you by any chance remove the ground battery cable or the ground connected to the chassis ?

My lights were going dimming a lot when i press the brake pedal. it was because my ground wire connected to the chassis was not connected properly. I fixed that and the dimming went away.

Make sure you have a good ground connection.

GOod luck.

bori862

Reaction score
Que pasa Bori!

When changing the bulb did you by any chance remove the ground battery cable or the ground connected to the chassis ?

My lights were going dimming a lot when i press the brake pedal. it was because my ground wire connected to the chassis was not connected properly. I fixed that and the dimming went away.

Make sure you have a good ground connection.

GOod luck.

Oye si!!!!1 it was that my subs broke the screw in the trunk that holds up one half of the trunk release but that same screw grounds the lights put that cable back and everything is as it should thanks guys

Back