i need help making my ride look better

Snoobly

Reaction score
I'm not a fan of chrome, but that's just me. Definitely needs a drop. Also Taking the amber out of the tails would look nice. Lip kit if you have the money.

meximan16

Reaction score
did you say RAISED?!?!?! hows the weather up there?!?! lol drop that ***** asap, roll and pull your fenders, add lip kit and your set. the wheels aren't ugly, i like the style.

o btw your car looks ssm to me? not baby blue lol stop looking at the sky's reflection on your paint

dd1303

Reaction score
thank you all for all the advice.
i do like the chrome so i want to keep the wheels, i was looking at rolling the fenders online but idk if its going to work in my case. the rims are not too tall, they are too wide, like if you look strait down from the trunk you can see about 1/2 inch of tier. it is because the rims offset at its max. i had to raise it one inch. i got a lift kit from auto zone, cost like $15 . put it on myself. if i can get the fenders rolled, how much will it cost to lower my car

Snoobly

Reaction score
depends how good quality you want to lower. Coilover run from 600 to 2500+.
Springs and struts used can be as low as 200 and once again in the 1000+ for the expensive stuff.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
dude... i love the color... its unique... haven't seen that color here in GA...

if u like that rims... u should save up to get a bag....

so u can ride in ur 4x4 stat and slammed for the photoshot...

and if u r interested in bag... pm sakuradrop

Chris Vu

Reaction score
thank you all for all the advice.
i do like the chrome so i want to keep the wheels, i was looking at rolling the fenders online but idk if its going to work in my case. the rims are not too tall, they are too wide, like if you look strait down from the trunk you can see about 1/2 inch of tier. it is because the rims offset at its max. i had to raise it one inch. i got a lift kit from auto zone, cost like $15 . put it on myself. if i can get the fenders rolled, how much will it cost to lower my car

In your case, rolling the fenders would work, if and when you decide to lower the car. When you lower it, the natural camber should tuck the wheels/tire in under the fender .. When lifted, my wheels poke out about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, but when it's lowered, the tire tucks right in behind the fender. I'm running 9.5" +35 and all I needed was a roll, so imo, you should consider lowering and a roll :)

EDIT: Btw, your offset doesn't look too bad at all. What's the width and offset of your wheels ?

Last edited:
Back