I said hello, Now i say goodbye? No more accord....

fresh112151

Reaction score
well my dad was paying it off so blame him lol. he never tells me anything about the payments and stuff so i assume he's ontrack with them but i guess not. Im not going to get a car out of the lot but i have some money ive been saving for a while. im thinkg of getting this... i know you guys are going to talk a whole bunch of **** but i guess lol .

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1078414855.html

If not, then im going for this coupe! ;)

http://sfbay.en.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1087324603.html

Yeh I wouldn't even look at that buick but the coupe isnt that bad..I'd check up on the tranny since v6s are known to be bad, I'd personally get an i4 coupe.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
first one...uhhhhhhh...theres more mention about the rims than the car itself so you can tell where all the money went (AKA...not into maintenance).

second car...as-is with a check engine light. ummm pass. 2:1 its a transmission code.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
****ing bank wanted it since i was kind of late on my payments.

kind of late? you cant get your car repo'd if youre "kind of late" on payments. you have to be multiple months behind and showing pretty much no hope of catching up or continuing payment.

Ugh im going crazy. What should i get now? 7th gen sedan? 6th gen coupe? Buick regal? lol

a beater. no joke.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
second car...as-is with a check engine light. ummm pass. 2:1 its a transmission code.
The owner tries to explain it by saying its because it has high mileage. wtf is that? Obviously he knows and he's just hiding it to make the sale.
Get the buick!!!! You would get so much A** in that.

yeah from hookers :ugh2:

Last edited:

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
enjoy 15mpg and replacing your brakes every year wif twennyfo's

ffs its on transmission #2 with "low miles" :lawl:

Latest posts

Back