I want more power...

Chorilored

Reaction score
whuts up guys, I have a 99 coupe MT accord and I want to get more power out of it. Its been a while since ive added new mods but now i have some extra dough to do it. so far ive been having bolt-ons CAI, Headers, pulleys, test pipe, exhaust, 9 lb. flywheel stage 1 exedy clutch kit, iridium plugs, short shifter and synthetic oil...(if that counts). and lately ive been wanting to get more power out of my car but dont know what to do next. my current HP got old and isnt enough, i just want that extra power when i feel like punching the gas.:afro:
any suggestions?:deal: thx!
:rice:

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
Turbo....Nitrous....Carbon Fiber...H22 swap....

How much HP do you want and how much do you want to spend?

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Nitrous will be the cheap way to go,but only last as long as you push the button..But in the end cost alot re-filling the bottle if constantly feel the need for speed..

Turbo is expensive but you have the almost instant power once stepped on the throttle..
Of course this is only advice if your motor is healthy enough for either of them.do a compression and leak down test before hand to make sure.
Really comes down to $ and how much time and effort you have

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
h22 swap if u have money

boost the f23 if u have a whole lotta money

g23 swap if u want a ghetto H-wannabe motor

DrOwZee

Reaction score
^^gut it, then drop in j36, turbo it, then add some nos and call it a day. you'll be too fast, too furious! lol

but on the real, depending on how deep your pockets are, suggest, you do a H swap and turbo it.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
h head
f23 block
turbo
profit?

although i see this thread taking the "i only have $1000 to spend" route...

Back