Im hosting a car meet.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i cant make it, i dont wanna put so much miles on this block now, im afraid of those last 2 screws ripping out and me being stuck out there

Kid2000EX

Reaction score
Dude I havent been payin attention to the thread and I just realized it was the 20th. I think I can def. make it. I thought it was like this Saturday. Sorry and im def. in. If you need any help hosting ive done a few car shows and trust me, after the Mega Meet Meltdown this one's gonna be good so ill def advertise some more.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Dude I havent been payin attention to the thread and I just realized it was the 20th. I think I can def. make it. I thought it was like this Saturday. Sorry and im def. in. If you need any help hosting ive done a few car shows and trust me, after the Mega Meet Meltdown this one's gonna be good so ill def advertise some more.

Alright sounds good. Its almost the one week mark and I am trying to get one last good push here to get the word out so everything helps thanks guys.,

highway_patrol

Reaction score
I'll make sure to bump all my thread on the other forums I posted. BTW what time would you want me to show up at Linganore to help setup?

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Um idk. 745? You can get there at 8 if you want. There isnt to much to set up really. DJ is doing his own thing and I just gotta do tables and minor things.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
One more day untill the show!!! Get every last person you can. Things are looking good right now. We have like 20 PRE registerd people which is pretty good in my book. Im thinking a good amount will register at the entrance.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Well as I told highway_patrol the other day my car won't be fixed till about 8 or 9 am so I will arrive around 9-10am but my friend's will be there to judge the show and everything is set with that. My friend is coming with his crazy EVO, and another with a Turbo RSX. Another guy from my teams forum is showing with his sick 6th gen accord. Hopefully my friend will come with his M3 and another with a 5th gen accord but my 2 friends with the evo and rsx will are the judges they will be there early I'll do my best to get the car fixed and I should be able to make it in good time to help judge I hope everyone get's as many people to come should be fun.

l_35014fa2e81cb26c15017cdc59f2113a.jpg

Last edited:
Back