I'm Lower!! Come check it out (56K??)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Sexy. I might have to copy you when i actually gets shocks/struts

It's weird, the back is almost the same as my car on prokits, just a tiny bit lower if that. The front is so much better though. How's the ride in comparison?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
^^yeah that is the weird thing..the front lowered to exactly where i wanted..so when i dropped the car to do the rear..i was thinking to myself maybe i should keep the prokit in rear to keep it even since most people say they sag...and when i put the sportlines in the back it only lowered it about half an inch..i was so happy!!! :D

So now i finally have an even drop..rear was way lower because i had OEM camber, shocks and springs in the trunk...then steelie in back seats..but all of that has been taking out so it is back up some...

It is about 1 finger maybe alittle more in front..and in back you can barely get a finger in it

dynasty

Reaction score
nice. your housing actually look bronze or gray-ish and not black. nice choice.

Twobit

Reaction score
Sportlines are the best, I had them on my accord, great fitment, just sad you need a camber but oh well! Great to see another photographer in the making!

du3ce

Reaction score
do u have problems with scraping your piping on the exhaust? cause mine is scraping like ****

6THGEN_AI4

Look nice...I got a question you needed camber for the rear??? How about the front.???

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
jdm_dynasty said:
nice. your housing actually look bronze or gray-ish and not black. nice choice.
Good job at noticing, but it is actually graphite color, so that is why it doesn't look black :D
Twobit said:
Sportlines are the best, I had them on my accord, great fitment, just sad you need a camber but oh well! Great to see another photographer in the making!
yeah i love them so far!! I actually only got these because i was going to have to get a camber kit anyways..even with just prokit

du3ce said:
do u have problems with scraping your piping on the exhaust? cause mine is scraping like ****
:furious: all that time, and that was just with prokit..haven't driven long enough with these..but so far i havne't because i have been very careful.
ANDRYCK said:
Look nice...I got a question you needed camber for the rear??? How about the front.???
Yeah i need camber for the rear...and i have went to 2 different shops and both have said my front is fine..

Back