I'm on this site for a free EVO...

angelplus

Reaction score
Whats up 6thgen lovers, I'm telling you about what I'm doin in this little raffle that I found on the internet that I am not spamming around for a company in any way shape or form. Just hoping that you guys can get in on this becuase my buddy found this on this evoforums site so I thought that I would share...

Yeah, my friend and I found this website and its a raffle for 70 evos to be handed out (I also have 3 other friends that are interested and buying cards on monday). I guess the guy who made the site is an advertising agent or something, and my buddy has actually been on the phone with them. There are a total of 900 tickets availible before they close the raffle. So 70 lucky winners will get a free evo. Now I know your question is "Okay, now I know no one gives out FREE $40,000 cars, so what's the catch?"

The catch is that you must complete one offer for a ticket. You can get a maximum of 60 tickets for your account and all that jiberish ;) But what my friend and I are doing is buying Visa and Mastercard giftcards and using them to pay for these $1 - $10 offers of your choice. But your odds of winning are amazing. 1 ticket = 1 in 900 chances to win, opposed to the lottery which is in the millions. So I just wanted to share this with you guys so that you would be able to get in on this. If you have any questions, I'm sure the FAQ on the site will help, or I can. It's nothing like those other sites for the free Ipod which is nice, so IMO this is exciting lol.

If you get up to 60 tickets you get a 1 and 15 chance of winning 1 of the 70 Evos that they're handing out lol

No, I'm not spamming, this is common curtousy to everyone else for a chance to actually win a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution... Yeah, flame me all you want, but IN the end, I could come out with an Evo, or you could too.

Click here to have a good chance of winning an evo lol

Last edited:

theaccordian

Reaction score
If I won some Id sell it and put myself through college :D either that or sell my accord and the evo and buy a corvette :cool:

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
dude... do you REALLY think some company will give 70 40k$ ??? There is nothing free, specially on the net. There's not even free ipods or psp. Want a EVO ? Work for it.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
TitaniumACC said:
dude... do you REALLY think some company will give 70 40k$ ??? There is nothing free, specially on the net. There's not even free ipods or psp. Want a EVO ? Work for it.

I agree. Looks like bull$hit.

angelplus

Reaction score
Well my buddy called them, and I guess they're not joking around.. Plus I'm sure theres some way to insure that you can get it... I was skeptical about it at first.

LMAO my buddy who is doing this with me won a free ipod off those sites. You'd be surprised. My other friend who did the freepsp, actually got a PSP, so theres no way in hell those are fake.

It's your decision if you want to participate but I rather have a chance then not.

00Accord4cyl said:
I am always sketchy about stuff like that..how much information do you have to give about yourself?

What do you mean? Theres plenty of information here that explains why you would win.

Also, if I were to win this I would probably give it to my dad.. but yet I would just sell the car and give him the money for the supra that he already got. But yet in the end, I do owe him a car.

Last edited:

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
No i was asking how much information do you have to give the website about yourself to win..what all do they ask for to buy a ticket and what not...like address, credit card #, etc

angelplus

Reaction score
They do not ask anything too personal. They do not spam you at all, and if you do, you must report it to them so that they can take it off.

I would not use your credit card, but get a visa or mastercard gift card and use that for the offers so that they cant send you **** in the mail or stuff. So that after a few days, you can cancel your offer after they have submitted that you have paid for the offer, and they'll give you one ticket for that.

You do give out your address, email, and full name. But like I said, the company will not spam you at all. And once you sign up, you can ask them any question that you may have for them and they'll answer it.

Back