Import Alliance 11' July 16th-17th, Nashville,TN

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Lebanon in bout 15 minutes away from the speedway. pretty close to knoxville i believe. i don't know where murfeesbo is... lol! maybe we can all meet up somewhere tomorrow night.

Lebanon is about 2 hours from Knoxville :D

But to clarify for Matt, Lebanon is the exit right before the 840 exit for the speedway. I am in Hermitage which is about 15 min east of downtown. I am setting my alarm for about 8ish tom, but I have a feeling that won't happen. More than likely I will not be there till about 10ish haha

Snoobly

Reaction score
Lebanon is about 2 hours from Knoxville :D

But to clarify for Matt, Lebanon is the exit right before the 840 exit for the speedway. I am in Hermitage which is about 15 min east of downtown. I am setting my alarm for about 8ish tom, but I have a feeling that won't happen. More than likely I will not be there till about 10ish haha

lol my bad on the knoxville location. we are gettin up and gonna try to be there round 8

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Can some one post up about parkin area? Maybe make an attempt for parking together, or meet at the track. We should get in about 8'ish...

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I'm getting up right now. There are people who direct traffic which makes it really hard to all roll together or park in the same parking lot in order for them to disperse traffic. The best bet would be to all just try to actually get inside of the speedway and then meet up at a location like the bathrooms or the garage, have the cars in the prep area. This is a huge meet and it easy to get lost in it's really really really hard big plans on saturday. I have the phone list so we can start calling people when we get there but were going to have to try to start meeting up again my phone number is 8652421144. I'm up in I'm about to go find some suntan lotion and a bottle of water and b on my way I should be there before 9 am.

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
Waiting in line around track, ne one else in or waiting?

****Update: It looks like they are parking people on the track....****

Last edited:

Millz

Reaction score
Ill be at the speedway round noon its a ****ing zoo.

The other guys from canada showed at 630

Back