Import Alliance 2009!!! Updated with plans!!!!

pattywak

Reaction score
Good job eric with planning all this. I'll assist with any planning and be another local liason if you guys from out of town want to PM me your numbers. I'll send you mind and do my best to field some some questins so eric doesn't have to be the only one.

Just hit me up guys.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
what is everyone doing friday night?

not sure..i thought about having a meet..but lots of people will be arriving late, so figured they wouldn't want to drive for a meet..

as far as i know i won't be doing anything..unless i delay detailing the car till then haha

changaroo

Reaction score
im leaving atl aroud noon on friday, stopping somewhere to bbq in TN. i should be free at night.

pattywak

Reaction score
Im booked for friday night, but saturday its on.

Also, if any of you guys have 2-way radios, bring them along. I know me and my friend always have an easier time communicating on drive and convoys with them, so this is an idea.

pattywak

Reaction score
Also, one of the guys from the local car forum Tennspeed, Vinnie, will have a trailer with a canopy and whatnot and will be grilling out some food. I asked him and he said you all were weclome to join us there, so if some of you want to save some money and meet some local guys feel free. Im sure I will be around the setup so I can introduce some of you if you want. Just a heads up.

98acclude

Reaction score
it's gettin close kids! and the radio idea was a good idea... I had one but I could only listen on it so I need to go buy a new one so I can talk back...

changaroo

Reaction score
not sure..i thought about having a meet..but lots of people will be arriving late, so figured they wouldn't want to drive for a meet..

as far as i know i won't be doing anything..unless i delay detailing the car till then haha

depending on what im doing, ill be glad to give ya a hand :)

i may be meeting up blackdeath sometime too.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
im leaving atl aroud noon on friday, stopping somewhere to bbq in TN. i should be free at night.
awesome...i will pm you my number

it is getting close..raining here all day so i guess tom the detailing will start..tried to go get my sensor on my DSLR cleaned today but couldn't find a place to do it..i am afraid to do it myself..

don't think i have a 2 way radio in hand...

EDIT..when is blackdeath coming down??

changaroo

Reaction score
i think he'll be there on friday also. pretty sure hes staying at the same hotel as i am :)

Back