Incase you happen to get on the guest list to a coolio show...

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Take my advice and just stay home or find something else to do. I made it through about ten minutes and decided to head downtown instead. My buddies who opened and closed for him deffinatly showed the guy up.

Living in a small town word goes around 2nd person. Dude got off the jet and hit up a local convenience store to buy baking soda lol. :huh:

Just a forwarning to those this may concern. :p

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
vz953t.jpg

cantafordaccord

Reaction score
Got a bit tipsy lastnight figured you drama queens may be interested ha ha.

Anyways................ I am pretty shure he cooked some crack up. Dont know why else you'd go to the conveinence store to buy a maple bar and baking soda when your only in town for 12 hours. Mc Bypolar Dj Gift, Dj Judo, and mc Tj Cramer killed the show but coolio killed himself. :flipoff:

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
Got a bit tipsy lastnight figured you drama queens may be interested ha ha.

Anyways................ I am pretty shure he cooked some crack up. Dont know why else you'd go to the conveinence store to buy a maple bar and baking soda when your only in town for 12 hours. Mc Bypolar Dj Gift, Dj Judo, and mc Tj Cramer killed the show but coolio killed himself. :flipoff:

crack will do that to you lol :explode:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Coolio made Gangsters Paradise. Therefore, if he comes into my town, I'll see him live, cracked out or not.
Besides, maybe he was buying the baking soda to put in the fridge on the jet to keep moisture out or whatever its supposed to do :lawl:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
he's on tour to support an album that didn't even get released in the states..... and he's doing shows in fairbanks alaska... nothing like the bottom of a career

Back