Interest In Custom Rear Control Arms

Are you interested in custom arms?

• Yes, I am interested.

Votes: 45 57.0%
  • I may be, depending on the price.

Votes: 31 39.2%
  • Not really. What's available right now suits my needs.

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
My car is still lowered on coilovers. It's hard for me to know exactly what range to specific degrees since everyone's car has different alignment specs and ride heights, but I was able to determine that there was about nine degrees or so of adjustment in total. I will say that given the length of the arms, they are probably biased towards correcting camber, however there is tons of adjustment in them regardless, so you can go pretty damn negative.

I had 19mm of thread inside the turnbuckle when I got the -5.5 degrees at my ride height. I have been informed that the minimum safe amount of thread is 12.7mm inside the turnbuckle. That means you'll have an extra 12.6mm (6.3mm per side) of thread to play with, which should put you past -6 with these arms alone. If you get an upper control arm, I'm thinking you should be able to get even more negative camber, although it's not recommended.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Alright. So I'm guessing you have around -3.5/4 naturally. So about -2 or -3 degrees of adjustment is my guess. That's more than the other offer, I think. You should make a couple set with more negative adjustments do us camber fiends. Technically, couldn't you just make the arm section that the turnbuckles(I think that's what it's called) threads into longer and it would allow for more negative?

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Yup. Longer turnbuckles would equate to more negative camber.

I'm pretty sure that since you're slammed, you'll have more than enough camber for your needs though.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
These would probably get what I'm shooting for if paired with an upper up. But would probably be maxed out, would rather have a couple of extra degrees of leeway if needed. Guess I could always get some custom made if needed.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Haha dude if you need THAT much camber your wheels probably don't fit too well! Just keep in mind that when you start messing with the alignment this much, you will push the top of the wheel closer to the strut. When I thought I was maxed out on these, I didn't have much room between my wheel and strut (tested on my 18x10.5 +26 Work VS-XX).

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Yeah I know. I've got it all worked out. Just need the parts now. It's only -8 I'm going for, I know have ran -7.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
I figured once I get these in and go to put them on I'll get some more precise measurements on what these arms do for positive and negative adjustment.

Back