its a sad day in the honda community...

blindside

Reaction score
Damn that is just crazy... one person did all the hard work for nothin'. so just some lazy scumbag could benefit from it.

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
WOW, that really sucks.
I'm not suprised at the way it ended up though.
The people who stol it knew what they were after. That's why the car was completely stripped.

Wait a minute, why are there 2 different steering wheels. Look at before & after pics.

BEFORE

db0131c2.jpg

AFTER

DSC00484.jpg

retroshark

Reaction score
probably stripped it for interior parrts, put the spare wheel on so they could take it to the dump site to fully strip it. think about it... you cant drive a car without a steering wheel, so out of fear of not getting all the parts, they probablby jacked all the interior ****, toook it somewhere, took out all the other parts and dumped it . they flipped it to get the suspension parts out easily. think how wierd it would be seeing peope stripping a car at 3.30 in the afternoon. they could have done most of the stripping off site.

silencer

Reaction score
Would insurance cover that? Really sucks for this kind of things to happen...

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
silencer said:
Would insurance cover that? Really sucks for this kind of things to happen...

Only if the stuff on the car was insured.
Insurance companies will cover the car for stock components only.
If you want aftermarket stuff covered, you'll have to get receipts for what the stuff valued and have new pictures taken of the car WITH the stuff installed. Of course your rate will increase a little, but it gives piece of mind in case something like this happens. That's what I did after my system was stolen.

671CG5

Reaction score
Hope those mutha*****s BURN in HELL!

I hate theives! :mad:

justvtec

Reaction score
What i want to know if he even had an alarm. ( man the 2nd day i got my accord, mothers here i came), and if so do u arm ur car while ur there during the day.( i always do) but if these guy were as smart as they were they would of found a way around it!!!!!!!!!!!

Back