J32 6 speed MT swap

swazi5

Reaction score
Make a member's ride thread and put up a bunch of pics!

Varnell

Reaction score
Originally was having some vibrations under acceleration at 60mph, got rid of spacers went a way a bit. I HAD the CL-S axles on my car, when the vibrations didn't go away I switched the axles the vibrations are completely gone.

I'm currently looking for new axles. The CL-S change over I got came without a right axle due to the wreck and the axles currently on my accord need to be replaced. I'm assuming you replaced them with new ACCORD axles and the vibrations away?

Varnell

Reaction score
So I updated the previous link, and will update my original post after the swap and everything gets worked out. But this is what I came up with for wiring the ecu, still need to figure out what to do about the clutch switch ecu pin 17 on the CL but besides that I think I'm going to start wiring tomorrow.

J32A2 6MT ECU WIRING - 00 Accord EX V6

I used this spreadsheet and it all adds up...with one exception. I have no pin in the #1 slot on the accord side.

20150320_145642.jpg

Accord6\6

Reaction score
Anyone got the wiring diagram\images? trying to complete my swap and only got the Accord A ecu plug to cls6 E ecu plug left to do.

Accord6\6

Reaction score
Do you happen to still have the wiring diagram you used? im doing the same swap and only got the wiring left to do. Links not working for me, thanks

Back