J32A2 S/C 99 Accord

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
I like the DOHC VTEC sticker on the back of your car, assuming it's your car in the exhaust sound clip. SportShift=Auto??

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
I like the DOHC VTEC sticker on the back of your car, assuming it's your car in the exhaust sound clip. SportShift=Auto??

yes it's my car with the DOHC VTEC sticker. That's a Prelude 97-01 OEM sticker. :D

HondaGuS: he was already V6 before and he got a very good price for the J32A2 already with the s/c on it, + comptech headers and exhaust line. And to be in 13high with a 6th gen accord H22, it takes a lot of modifications..like turbo at good boost. Yes, he have the "tiptronic like" transmission.

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Very nice the car dips :) I know he can run a better time.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
he could do better with better tires... he didn't get any traction at all fo the first gear....

btw, his time is kinda slow looking at the amt of $$$ he put into his car (don't bash me now :D).... my friend with a boosted F23 (stock internals) runs 14.1

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
he could do better with better tires... he didn't get any traction at all fo the first gear....

btw, his time is kinda slow looking at the amt of $$$ he put into his car (don't bash me now :D).... my friend with a boosted F23 (stock internals) runs 14.1

take a look at the difference in weight between a i4 6th gen and a V6 EX 6th gen... easy about 150-200kg more.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
true... but isn't the J32 with a SC supposed to put out 270+ to the wheels vs a boosted f23 tht's pushing 210 whp?

Back