japan fogs i think?

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I can understand not sharing info. When i did my white led's, i only knew of one person who did it and never saw complete pictures, and it was only the gauge faces. Then i did a write up and more than a few people have done them now. Sometimes i wish i just kept it secret. We all know that pretty much all of you wouldn't even concider this if you hadn't seen his car before.

I can tell you a decent starting point for trying to do this though, for any fogs that are flush mounted like that. Find the place they will best fit the curve of the bumper. Then mask the lights and use that as a template for you to cut (but cut smaller and eventually enlarge the holes). I've done something similar on a friends car and it IS NOT FUN. Trimming, retrimming, fitting, refitting for days to get it right.

4door accord02

Reaction score
does anybody else on this forum other than sakura have these fogs installed on there bumper..i think ive came across maybe about 2 people on here that have there jdm fog pics.. anyone else??

djmerkone

Reaction score
^ i honestly dont think so, other than moleman (i think thats the username). Its not hard to fit a non intended/non fitting product if you're really willing to work at it. Thanks to fiberglass, bondo and what not, you can do this and make it look oem. It will just take some time, patience and work to get it right. It would probably be a good idea to get a spare bumper to fit it to first, so you dont ruin yours, just in case. Asside from that, I think you are pretty much on your own, on trying to get it done, other than a body shop, which will strip you blind.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
no, moleman does not have the "jdm" fog lights. the only people on here that have had them, that i know of, are ron (sakura), shahid (ihazsnail), and derek (sykvsyx).​

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
^ i honestly dont think so, other than moleman (i think thats the username). Its not hard to fit a non intended/non fitting product if you're really willing to work at it. Thanks to fiberglass, bondo and what not, you can do this and make it look oem. It will just take some time, patience and work to get it right. It would probably be a good idea to get a spare bumper to fit it to first, so you dont ruin yours, just in case. Asside from that, I think you are pretty much on your own, on trying to get it done, other than a body shop, which will strip you blind.

Sakuradrops likes your comment.

4door accord02

Reaction score
been searching around for a solid answer on how these can been wired with an accord OEM switch? but cant come up with an answer.. i wan to avoid just wring them to running lights:eh: ...........

BkzTafetta

Reaction score
i've asked the few ppl on here on what bulbs they used if they used HID and they've pretty much ignored me i guess...i cannot even find the bulb type on these fogs...

Back