JDMaccord2K's Sedan

JDMaccord2K

Reaction score
hey great choice for color and rims, actually i'm interested in buying the same type but black with a polish lip, my question is how did you figure out what size of tires you want? sorry i'm a noob when it comes to rims but i'm thinking about getting 17's, did you just use the site to figure out everything? any help would be great and thanks in advance

I just kinda estimated what tire size would look good lol... they're 16" on 205/55

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
so if i wanted 17's then i need 215/50? i'm sorry for hijacking your thread i'm just kinda confused thanks again dude

JDMaccord2K

Reaction score
so if i wanted 17's then i need 215/50? i'm sorry for hijacking your thread i'm just kinda confused thanks again dude

they don't have to be wider, but a lower profile on a bigger rim would look better. but then again, idk how low you are... my car is slammed front and back, keep that in mind.

kn106518

Reaction score
hey man, i just want to ask a question about your rim. i want to buy the same rim for my car, so i check out Ebay right. is you rim 16"x8? or how wide is the rim?

MugenCF4

Reaction score
hey man, i just want to ask a question about your rim. i want to buy the same rim for my car, so i check out Ebay right. is you rim 16"x8? or how wide is the rim?

Try 16x 7.5 It'll look flush with the car!

Back