.JDMJ30a1 6spd champ... white LAST GOODBYE(56k)

Jdmj30a1

Reaction score
Re: .JDMJ30a1 6spd champ... white accord sedan (56k)

Things that ive done so far.
Changed timing belt serpentine belt water pump oil pan valve cover gaskets spark plug gaskets valve adjustment new clutch master clutch with light flywheel restored tranny fixed reverse gear.

05-06 RSX Type S seats

My old radiator cracked so I custom fit an 03 accord aluminum radiator with Mishimoto slim fans

Hoping to get this running with my j30 but most likely with my soon to be j32

Jdmj30a1

Reaction score
Re: .JDMJ30a1 6spd champ... white accord sedan (56k)

The reason I haven't done more to my car

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I like the idea of shaving the Acura lettering off the calipers and putting on a heat resistant Brembo decal. Car is looking great, something about white wheels on a white sedan.

What are your plans with the standalone unit? I keep thinking about getting one but I only really want to squeeze more power out of the stock engine, can't upgrade any internals since my car is my DD.

Jdmj30a1

Reaction score
I like the idea of shaving the Acura lettering off the calipers and putting on a heat resistant Brembo decal. Car is looking great, something about white wheels on a white sedan.

What are your plans with the standalone unit? I keep thinking about getting one but I only really want to squeeze more power out of the stock engine, can't upgrade any internals since my car is my DD.

The Acura calipers didnt clear my wheels so i got other ones.
The red ones i resprayed them they are DC5 Type R Brembos.

I sold the car so never got to use the standalone and now is up for sale, but i was going to tune it on full bolt ons with j32, seen one do 300whp so that was good enough for a daily for me.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Oops just realized you're the one selling it, nvm.

I need to find a cool child seat for my car when the time comes haha.

Back